We are committed to serving our clients in ways that support them mind, body, and soul. To that end, we offer a variety of group activities and individual opportunities to safely explore your spiritual self and experience the support of a like-minded community. You are welcome!
- Jyoti Group Meditation: Whether you call it contemplation or prayer with attention, every spiritual tradition recommends some form of meditation to help achieve a peaceful, fulfilling life. Through meditation, we experience a profound peace, bliss, and happiness unlike any we can find in this world. Jyoti meditation is a technique that focuses on the Inner Light. Come and reduce stress and find relaxation in this non-denominational meditation practice based on Surat Shabd Yoga under the direction of Sant Rajinder Singh. All are welcome, no experience or meditation “gear” necessary. Contact Eileen Carlotto for more information.
- Red Tent Temple: Women, come join your sisters in this safe and sacred space and honor your life journeys. Women have an incredible capacity for love, forgiveness, ferocity, and endurance. When we are truly with ourselves, we are the mirror to each other’s beauty and brokenness. BE SEEN AS YOU ARE and give yourself the gift of community, compassion, and support. Learn more about the Cape Ann Red Tent with this PDF of guidelines.
- Readings: Tarot, Angel Card, Pendulum, and Spirit Medium: Many of our clients experience as a complementary modality to another service. If you’ve thought about experiencing a reading, but are unsure, we can guide and support you through the process. Many find readings a helpful way to gain further insight into a particular issue.
- Art of Living: The Art of Living Foundation (AOLF) is a non-profit, educational, and humanitarian organization founded in 1981 by the world-renown philanthropist and spiritual leader, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar. All AOLF programs are guided by Sri Sri’s philosophy: “Unless we have a stress-free mind and a violence-free society, we cannot achieve world peace.” The AOLF community is diverse and attracts people from all walks of life backgrounds and religious orientations.
AOLF offers highly effective educational and self-development programs and tools that facilitate the elimination of stress and foster deep and profound inner peace, happiness, and well-being. The programs, which include breathing techniques, meditation, yoga, and practical wisdom for daily living, have helped millions around the world to completely transform their lives.
- Yoga: Experience our yoga classes at any level of experience. Yoga delivers many benefits to those that regularly include this practice in their lives. Over time and with consistent practice, yoga can create strength, awareness, and harmony in both mind and body. You’ll be gently guided to enjoy your body’s movements, discovering how your body works in relationship to the poses. The combination of conscious breathing exercises (pranayama) and the meditative poses that gently stretch and strengthen muscles (Asana) is a tonic to all body systems, consequently aiding in better management of daily stress while creating a more positive outlook on life.
- Relax & Lengthen™: The Relax & Lengthen Yoga™ Classes are a system of self-care created by Margi Green, CNMT, and include gentle, conscious stretching, self-massage, and postural and ergonomic instruction. Increase body awareness and learn to release areas of muscle tension with guided relaxation. Relieve your pain, reduce your stress, and learn to live in your body with greater ease.
- Authentic Movement 3-hour Workshops: Authentic Movement is…creative play, self-exploration, and moving meditation, a practice of listening deeply to the body’s impulses and following them into movement and stillness. It enhances our range of movement possibilities, builds our capacity to move mindfully, and strengthens our ability to witness ourselves and others with presence and compassion.Movement periods are completed with writing, drawing, and group sharing as a way of deepening connection between group members and bridging the dialogue between the inner and outer worlds.
For further information and registration, please contact Laura Hays.
Check our events page for upcoming community events!