The benefits of physical care, such as regular massage and body work, are proven to help reduce injury and stress and leave you feeling calm and rejuvenated while stimulating key body systems for optimal health. Experience better sleep, reduced blood pressure, increased metabolism, improved skin tone, relief from anxiety and mild depression, increased productivity ability, higher immunity levels, and an overall better sense of self. You’ll be ready to meet your daily demands with ease. Choose between a luxurious, relaxing massage or find relief from muscle strain or injury with a more therapeutic treatment.
- Massage: Hot Stone, Swedish, Deep Tissue, Sports, Cranial Sacral, Myofascial Release, Pre-natal and Post-delivery, Lymph Drainage, Off-Site Chair & Table (corporate or residential), Relaxation
- Also available by request: Add aromatherapy, seaweed wraps, hot foot soaks, and various clay treatments and scrubs to your massage for a truly pampering and nurturing experience.
- Reflexology: This simple practice is the application of appropriate pressure to specific points and areas on the feet, hands, or ears and is experienced by millions around the globe. It offers myriad benefits, including stress reduction, improved circulation, improved immune system, stimulated nerve function, and increased energy.
- Cell Cleanse and Detox Footbath: Detox from heavy metals, parasites, and other toxins and bring your cells into a balanced state in order to help facilitate the body’s healing functions.
- Thai Yoga Massage: Discover this highly effective massage that lengthens muscles, aids in joint mobility, and uses conscious breathing to release tension, toxic build-up, and to increase health-supporting circulation. The practitioner applies only as much pressure or stretch as is appropriate for the receiver.